Friday, February 19, 2010


SHE WHO LIVES IN A GLASS COACH SHOULDN'T THROW STONES



Mommies, Mommies, Mommies - just listened over at The Bitch Pill's site to the 1st audio recording of you calling Lake County Sheriff's Office to lodge a complaint about Murt, and as your BFF NanaNC would say: Good Lord!!!

I have a number of screen shots showing what YOU Mommiesdollies1/ southerncharm_1 have had behind your name on PalTalk directed at Murt, me and others PLUS I have a gem of an audio that I have tucked away safely in my vault of YOU Mommies going off on little ole me when you finally learned all about Mr. Widget on PalTalk back in October last year. I think Lake County Sheriff's Office would be very interested in all of this to help them determine just who is the real "stalker", "harasser", "trouble maker", "nut job", and "LIAR".


Mommies for the sake of your two (2) beautiful young daughters - STOP YOUR SICK DEMENTED BEHAVIOR AND GET SOME SERIOUS HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Oh and Mommies YOU and your cohorts have so much misinformation "out there" about me and my family - just looking at what you claim to be "FACTS" about ME on your Blog Post dated 16th February, 2010 on The Truth About KariSueBee is what is so laughable. Perhaps in future you should come right to the source for your "FACTS", in fact, I would welcome you getting your "FACTS" straight from me when it comes to anything to do with me and my family. Just shoot me an IM on PalTalk and ask away, OK Mommies. (I would hate to be the one to initiate an IM with you on PalTalk for fear that you would call my local Police Department and lodge a complaint against me for "stalking and harassing" YOU.) LMBOOOOO!!!


P.S. Yes Mommies, looking at that picture of you above -- you certainly were blessed in the Looks Department LOL, unfortunately as in your case beauty is only skin deep and the "UGLY" part of you goes clear to your bones!

9 comments:

  1. Hello Friend!

    Totally agree with your post, 100%! I do think that Mommies surely should seek mental help. Glad to see you have a "gem" of an audio also. Seems Ms. Mommies spits out alot of crap out of her vile mouth. One tape I have is Mommies calling the Florida PD asking to talk to the officer that took the report from Murt. And guess what is in the background? Her kids. Going what is wrong Mommy? Mama what's wrong? Now if that ain't calling the kettle black. Isn't it Mommies that says you should not involve your children in your internet dealings? Well Ms. Coach had her kids right next to her and can be clearly heard on the tape, as she was lying her ugly face off.

    A damn hypocrite if you ask me!

    Oh Kari do not feel alone in their quest trying to figure out who is who. They are doing the same to me. LOL! See my Daddy didn't raise no fool and yes I have done my homework. I have been around for a long time, like when this all started! And I posted under Anonymous each time. On all the blogs. I took a piece of this and a piece of that fully knowing Ms. Coach and Company would be pulling their hair out trying to figure out who I was.

    Advice -- be careful who you point your fingers at. Those being accused might just slap a lawsuit on your ass!

    I have to say I do not find Mommies attractive at all. I saw how she claimed she was blessed in the good looks department? And that someone said her tits looked great? See when someone is secluded in their home like Mommies is. They keep saying to themselves these things and before you know it, they believe their own crap! I think she looks like her dog quite honestly. They do say you begin to look like your pets and she is living proof of it.

    PS: I blew up the photo and found some dust balls in the far corner by the lamp and some dust was hanging from the ceiling fan. You are slacking Mommies. Better get to cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa
    Wow for someone who says she is a clean freak, try changing your a/c filter at your house once in a while. And pluck those furry worms over your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one have seen Lisa when she stood up .110 lbs ,yea right .One butt cheek maybe Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kari.

    I hate to tell Mommies but she paid too much for her COACH purse.
    By the way Mommies, I buy mine off of EBAY where they are new and have the tags and the Card and I only pay HALF the price or less than you paid for your COACH purses. This may or may not be helping the econonmy, but it is at least helping out some person who has no job because they lost it and they need money to FEED their children.

    Keri it is funny how you said Nana is Mommies new best friend considering Mommies has never said one good thing about her. I also find it funny that Mommies kind of looks like a pic of Annie Marie that she used to have posted!!! Is it possible that they are same person?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this thing scared the hell out of me. Lord have mercy. to much makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks drunk to me. Like she had a few. And for not being a bored housewife, she sure looks like it to me. Bored silly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit, I jumped when her pic first popped up. Yikes!! Sorry Kari, I just don't see that she looks good especially after she opens her mouth. Fingernails on a chalkboard. She is nothing but pathetic. I can't wait to see how she reacts and deals with those two little girls when they grow up and begin talking to her like she has talked to so many. I'd bet she will be surprised and wonder where they learned it.

    MadyMo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mommies is in deep trouble and she knows it. Her and her fellow LIARS and scrambling to try and get the videos flagged and off youtube.

    Unfortunately for her, there are HUNDREDS of copies being passed around in e-mails and uploaded to all sorts of viral sites.

    The cat is out of the bag. Mommies big mouth is now all over the internet.

    Smooth move ex lax.

    MURT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have made contact with both The Lake County Sheriff's Department and The City of Leesburg Police department regarding the recording of these calls and the charges she made against me in the course of her discussions with the dispatchers and Cpl Dozier.

    Stay tuned

    MURT

    ReplyDelete