Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THIS IS A GEM

I had reason for visiting Beaconhell.com today when I came across this gem. Under "Contact Info" there are 22 comments. The first comment posted was from "Kathy" on November 23rd, 2008 @ 3:39 pm. Kathy's comment to Princess is great for Kathy is asking and wanting to know from Princess why she seems to be obsessed with Murt and why obviously does she have such a low self esteem problem and needs to feel good about herself by making fun of Murt. Kathy feels it is for attention and to make PrincessBH to feel more popular. Seems it is Kathy's opinion, as far back as November 23rd, 2008 as relates to Princess' obvious obsession with Murt that it "......usually means that you are confused or insecure." - hmmmmmmmm YOU THINK!!!

Princess' response to Kathy on November 23rd, 2008 @ 4:01 pm was that "I am pointing out the obvious – that this man is taking advantage of people. I could care less if he live streams – I admit that when he is on the searches he’s providing a service, but to LIE about people and lie about things happening around him is wrong. I’m not making fun of him – just telling the truth. Thanks for your comment.

By the way, you don’t see ol’ Murt letting the naysayers give their input, do ya? He’s banning anyone that is on the “hate” sites."

NOW IF PRINCESS of BEACONHELL.COM DOES NOT FALL UNDER THE MEANING OF WHAT A HYPOCRITE IS THEN NOBODY DOES! TALK ABOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS. HOLY RIP!!!!

I JUST DON'T GET IT, EXCEPT FOR IT BEING A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF A HYPOCRITE AND THE OLE DOUBLE STANDARD AT ITS BEST.

I POSTED 1 COMMENT ON BEACONHELL.COM BACK IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR, IT WAS A REPLY TO ANGELINFL AND IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR ME TO BE BANNED FROM BEACONHELL.COM AND FOR AN ALL OUT ATTACK TO BE MADE ON ME - WHICH CONTINUES TO THIS DAY - BY PRINCESSBH AND HER "CULT FOLLOWERS".

Kathy was so right on when she said that it is people like PrincessBH and her worshippers (made up mostly of real life mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers) who ALL must suffer from very low self esteem and they need the attention, and to make them feel more popular. BUT IT IS AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS!!

CYBER-HARRASSMENT is all it is and it needs to STOP!

These so called "adults" and self proclaimed intelligent, drop dead gorgeous "10s", as close to perfect like no other fellow human being on the face of the earth today or since its Creation, need to find some other way to validate themselves then at the expense of others.

What will "society" be faced with when the minors, presently in the care, custody and control of these mothers, grandmothers and greatgrandmothers the likes of PrincessBH; Michelle McKee; Zanlaughsatyou; InnocentBlogger; GizMoeLi; Ohio Linda; Rebecca S. Sowerby who is the mother of 2 very young sons :(; FilleVerite (Jessica Hardwick); Flamom1, etc., etc. BECOME ADULTS?? (Again my apologies for not mentioning ALL of you Twitter addicts but it is a "time" thing, and by the way, I do not believe the great idea behind Twitter was to aid in the kind of cyberbullying/ cyberharrassment and spewing of HATE you people are guilty of doing on an hourly basis 24/7, but that's just my opinion).

WHO goes out of their way to TEACH children how to BULLY, HARRASS and HATE others? Good grief! I even fear for what the pets that these hate filled individuals have will be like when they reach adulthood!!!


IT IS TIME FOR A GLOBAL PETITION TO RID CYBER SPACE OF ALL CYBERBULLYING and CYBERHARRASSMENT, STARTING WITH BEACONHELL.COM/PRINCESSBH AND ALL HER CULT FOLLOWERS!

A PETITION IS ALREADY IN THE WORKS AS YOU READ SO STAYED TUNED AND PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S. To Murt, carry on with your dream, even your number 1 detractor, PrincessBH, admits in writing that she supports you. In the quote above from PrincessBH she said "I admit that when he (meaning Murt) is on the searches, he's providing a service".

Why anyone, especially someone like PrincessBH who claims to be SO concerned for missing/kidnapped/ murdered children, would try to STOP the efforts of anyone else who wants to help in the very same CAUSE that she herself claims to be so passionate about is very, very SAD. And why -JUST because that person's supporters or followers WISH to contribute/ assist in whatever way they choose -- even if it is for the purchase of a new tire, a bottle of water, a sandwich, gas, etc. - that truly is really pathetic. And for you PrincessBH with respect to what you said in your reply to Kathy above, i.e. ".....but to LIE about people and lie about things happening around him (meaning Murt) is wrong" - I agree 100% with you about people who LIE but I am totally confused as to how you managed to get your fingers to type that without them falling off onto your keyboard. OH hypocrite PrincessBH, YOU have obviously given up your right to talk about anyone else telling LIES years ago - so ZIP IT!!

The missing/kidnapped/murdered little children (and adults) "out there" need any and everyone who is at least willing to HELP find them and bring them back home to GET INVOLVED and when there is someone who is both willing AND able, like Murt (even if it means having to ask for and accepting donations from his supporters to be ABLE to help), WHY is he being harrassed and discouraged from GETTING INVOLVED, and by who -- hate filled jealous people to boot!

Every single missing/kidnapped/murdered child, teenager and adult sure as heck deserves all the help they can get to be brought home and not just forgotten - AT ANY EXPENSE and ANYBODY'S EXPENSE TOO IMO!!!

7 comments:

  1. Kari ,
    I agree with all that you said ,yes cyber-bulling will become a thing of the past some day,we only see a small part of the big pic ,there are so far worse then poor ignorant beaconhell and her more than ignorant followers.They are laughable in there childish behavior,name calling and flithy talk ,I left that behind me in Junior high.
    Other than proclaiming there problems with murt as adults ,they have to resort to this behavior ,because IF they acted as adults ,they would have to provide Proof ,not just the crap they put out there ,that they themselves wrote ,It is so laughable .
    And they want to call us murtards Lol have a great day everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you write a blog about cyberbullying, calling others hypocritical and such when you partake in the same exact activity. Wasn't this blog page started to bash me?? someone you have never met, never spoken to and know nothing about.. What part of that doesn't sound like cyber bullying to you? You weren't even provoked when you did this, no one had come to you, wrote a blog about you, or said a thing to you before you launched this pitiful page.

    Im pretty positive in fact 100% positive that none of the names you listed sit here with their children and read off the screen, teach them to swear, or fight others. In fact they have no idea at all about what is on the computer screen. Unlike you who shows the kiddies the nasty crap online, we do not allow our children access to computers, restricted or not restricted.

    You really need to look in the mirror before you launch something like this, you are guilty of all of the above yourself. Bullying, harrassing, stalking, cussing people out, and most of all allowing kids to witness ADULT activity online.. Shame on you. You are the definition of hypocrit. And your petition is just blazing through with the whole 6 signatures.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous above who commented on Thursday, September 03, 2009 7:42:00 PM

    Sorry I cannot answer your first question: "How can you write a blog about cyberbullying, calling others hypocritical and such when you partake in the same exact activity. Wasn't this blog page started to bash me??" UNTIL I know who "me" is. I would not want for you to accuse me of being presumtious on top of everything else.

    Obviously YOU need to read my blog from the very beginning, read it twice if you have to, and then you will perhaps understand why I started this Blog.

    What I am doing is fighting back after being accused of doing something (2 times) which I simply did not do, which was done for no other reason but to cause problems for me in Murt's chat room, given all that was happening at the time.

    What you want is for me to just take whatever you and your sorry excuse for friends throws my way and just dismiss it as being part and parcel of what "you" believe the INTERNET is all about, AND that is not going to happen.

    Oh and you will get an answer to your questions, if you deserve one, depending on whether or not I am satisfied as to who you are. See, I know you CANNOT be PrincessBH nor MorningGlory, because if you were either of them, your questions would be laughable in any event, and I would not even waste my time answering.

    P.S. And you are missing the point with regard to my concern about the children who have to live with "women" the likes of all of YOU, unless of course, you want me to believe that you are all living double lives -- live and act one way on the internet while hiding behind your monitor screens, and then live and act one way as "Mommy", "Grandmother", "Greatgrandmother".

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all know it couldn't be princess that wrote the comment ,Kari.
    There wasn't one vile word or nasty ,nasty talk .So must be someone not in her room .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Murt goes after Princess in REAL LIFE, yet you defend him. How honorable is that? Would you want Murt calling your relatives to try to locate you? I am one of the oldest ones who enjoy Princess' blog, and I'm not ashamed of it. She sincerely cares about the missing. If Murt hadn't proven himself to be a SCAMMER and REAL LIFE STALKER, she would leave him alone. You really need to research Murt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous above who commented on Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:37:00 PM

    Anonymous, I feel really sorry for you if you do not think that what Princess and others do, and have done, on her blog(s) to Murt, me and others is NOT wrong. Are you truly under the mistaken belief that all of this that Princess and others put people through does not affect them in their REAL LIVES? If I were Murt, no better yet, if I were Princess, YES I would want Murt or anyone else for that matter to call up my relatives and do whatever had to be done to get me to STOP the cyberharrassment of innocent people just so that I and my followers can get a few laughs. If I was doing what Princess and all of the "guilty" ones over on Beaconhell are doing I would sure as heck want someone "out there" to intervene. How can anyone claim to sincerely care about "the missing" while at the same time cause so much pain, frustration and trouble for others -- that just does not make sense Anonymous. Anonymous, I suggest you check out the twitter accounts of beaconhell, Zanlaughsatyou, GizMoeLi and the FAKE Karisuebee twitter account to see just what Princess and others (that is, if YOU do not already know) are really like AND hurry too because they are vanishing quickly. Me starting this blog is NOT something I normally would do but it is what I HAD to do to stand up for myself and my principles and for the WRONG that was being done to Murt and others -- and at this point Anonymous, that is mostly what this Blog is about - PRINCIPLE. Had Princess and MorningGlory NOT LIED about me in the first place this Blog probably would not even exist. I know for a fact that Princess and MorningGlory are LIARS, if they can lie about me then of course they would lie about Murt and others too. Princess and others do not have one shred of credibility left, if they had any to begin with IMO. There is absolutely NOTHING Princess or anyone associated with her have to say that I am interested in now or will be at any time in the future. Face it Anonymous, Princess is her own worst enemy. She and she alone has caused her own demise as the self proclaimed BLOG PRINCESS, mainly because she thought she was just too darn clever and above anyone else on this here internet.

    Oh, and just for the record, I will continue to follow and support Murt and to make donations and/or flower him with GIFTS as and when I see fit and for as long as I see fit, and the same goes for anyone else on the internet that I choose. The utterly disgusting behavior of Princess, MorningGlory, Zanlaughsatyou, OhioLinda, Michelle McKee, etc. etc. etc. on this here internet is beyond WRONG - period. Obviously, the days of respecting ones elders have long since past - they just don't make ELDERS like they used to -- so, so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. you said
    "Oh, and just for the record, I will continue to follow and support Murt and to make donations and/or flower him with GIFTS as and when I see fit and for as long as I see fit"

    That will make Murt very happy, he loves a sucker.

    ReplyDelete