Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CAPTAIN WEB SCAM


After writing an article on the rumor of someone called "The Captain" (Ahab?) starting a webcast the same as mine, I began to think that this was more than just a hoax, as the fish tale of this ever growing enterprise kept getting more elaborate with each post.

I am now wondering if what we are looking at is nothing more than some kind of elaborate SCAM.

I mean, come on. Someone comes out of nowhere with the resources necessary to pull off the elaborate platform these rumors purport to be down the road, and there is not one iota of a buzz in the industry about it.

As I stated in my article, the expenses alone are astronomical. Then there are logistical problems and so on.

The venture is ALREADY off to a bad start with the initial BANNING of subscribers. That will go over real well.

I do not make this statement as someone who is jealous of being left out, but as someone familiar with how an operation of this kind works.

Whoever is behind this, had better know what they are doing because they have a hell of a chore ahead of them.

I think, however, as with a noted irs tax case, this RUMOR, HOAX, or SCAM, will become a faded memory this time next year.

Time will tell.
Stay tuned.
MURT
******************************
NOTE: I received the above comment from Murt but felt it deserved a new Post of its own, hope you don't mind Murt.

3 comments:

  1. I find it so amusing when the idiots will not come in here and defend there selves . Why ? Because what can they say ? lol you catch them at there lowest lol keep up the good work ,Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xms Kari. please tell everyone I wish em all a very Merry Xms. will see ya all after Xms. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dee, and may you and your family have a very Merry Christmas too. Keep warm and safe Dee.

    ReplyDelete