Tuesday, October 20, 2009

THIS IS A VERY QUICK POSTED BLOG - CUZ I'M BUSY

1. Princess I LOVE Minnesota - that's why, LMBO.

2. Patty, now you know Mommies said last night to keep that Announcement thing under wraps, that is why I did not mention that BUT I could if you like -- ok here is a hint, Mommies announcement had something to do with a 5 part thingy about thingy coming out on the Orlando Sentinel -- AND that is ALL I am allowed to say on that subject right now, per Mommies ORDERS. ROTFLMFBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, don't even have the time to fix this underline problem -- oh well!!!


2 comments:

  1. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

    Be careful, Mommies, you don't know the hand that a certain "friend" is holding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! HA! Can't wait until the ball drops.

    ReplyDelete