Monday, October 19, 2009


IS THIS WEIRD OR WHAT?




WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND TRIES TO GET INTO A CHAT ROOM WHERE THEY ARE NOT WELCOME, HAVE BEEN BANNED SINCE THAT TIME and WOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED IN THE ROOM FOR THE PURPOSE OF SCRUBBING THE FLOORS & EMPTYING THE GARBAGE CANS. UGHHHHHH



THIS IS THE MEANING OF PATHETIC, JEALOUS, BULLIES, STALKERS, LONELY WOMEN SO FULL OF THEMSELVES & HATE
This is what the busy bees do on a Sunday while on neutral ground territory. Not sure why, but missing from joining in this little Sunday early evening game of theirs, some of their fellow bees did not partake in this activity and must have flown away from the hive. Certain ones like PrincessBH, CriminalInjustice, lady1962, Justme2, midnite01 who had been really buzzing around for most of the day and evening (well except maybe for lady1962, she did seem to just buzz in and then buzz out again not long thereafter) at neutral ground missed out on this sick stupid game of theirs. Perhaps their wings got soaked with some of that suebee honey and it prevented them from buzzing around. Oh, even Mommiesdollies1 was buzzing around, but apparently she missed out on this little game too.
As far as I know, I did not go poking around at any bee hive to get these vicious horrible creatures to go on the attack, but think goodness their attempt at trying to swarm our INN and take it over FAILED!!!
NOW JUST WHO IS STALKING WHO, I ASK?



6 comments:

  1. kari,
    as I read this ,I felt sick ,most of these people were people I called friends at one time .
    Most of them I would of bet my life would not of sank this low.Have they lost their minds or what? Wanting to be in a room where we consider safe from all the drama,a room safe from bulling?
    What the heck do they think we do there ? lol I will tell you girls what we do'
    we talk about our families, we talk about caylee ,we talk about anything outside of the drama which you now all now seek .
    Trust me ,girls ,you would be bored to death in our room ,We have laughter, Music and good times that do not involve hurting anyone.Not ya all's kind of room
    Please just leave us alone, go on somewhere else for the games .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is how the busy bees spend the Lord's day. What a sick, depraved bunch! I bet Nananc couldn't wait for Church service to end, so she could race back home to the Internet. I hope nobody sends this to her Minister to show him how she spends her Sundays and what nice friends she has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate comes so easy and compassion is so hard anymore. There seems to be a mob mentality when it comes to the cliques out there that invade private rooms and chat rooms where they are not wanted.

    It seems there are people who simply cannot take no for an answer.

    It sounds like some women need to sit in the corner, face the wall, and take a time out.


    MURTWITNESSONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading that made me sick to my tummy,how can they sit in a room and and talk like this to each other.Vile nasty hags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe they tried that many times to get into a room where they are not wanted. How can they say they only care about getting Murt to stop taking people's money. It is clearly more than that. Cyberstalking AND cyberbullying. I can NOT get over this. I am in shock. Even I thought they had SOME good points and now I see exactly what Murt has been talking about. These women are sick, worthless, pathetic and I can not get over that this is how they spend the Lords day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe grown women getting their kicks this way.This is behavior of grade shool children, maybe that being there mentality we should pity them.
    It's clear they knew they couldn't get in the room ,they resorted to cildish name calling ,what a bunch of beetards

    ReplyDelete